Affiliate Program Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions for joining our Affiliate Program. The terms of this agreement are subject to change without prior notice, but we will try to notify you of such changes in advance.
1. Applying for our Program
You are applying for our Affiliate Program right now. We reserve the right to decline or remove enrollment from our program at our discretion. As soon as your application is accepted, you can start sharing your affiliate code and earning affiliate commissions.
2. Affiliate Commissions
- New Customer: 8% of the purchase value
- Returned Customer: 4% of the purchase value
- Minimum payout value is A$50
- Payments are issued in AUS dollars and are paid once a month, on 15th.
- Commission payments are issued 40 days after the sale is placed. This is to make sure that the customer doesn't return the product during our money-back guarantee period.
- Declined Commission means Rejected by fraud detection.
- Pending Commission means waiting to pass the money-back guarantee period. To be sure the order is not cancelled/returned.
- Approved Commission means successfully approved and will be paid.
- Important! To be eligible for commission payment, you need to promote Lowanna Skin Care regularly. If we can’t find any recently published content on your channel, you will be disqualified from receiving your commission.
3. Social Media Posts
You agree to post Instagram stories, Instagram feed, posts, Instagram reel, or Tiktok videos after receiving your product. All content must also be sent directly to Lowanna Skin Care, and must follow the instructions provided on this affiliate website. All content posted must also have @lowannaskincare tagged.
By signing up, you hereby acknowledge your consent for Lowanna Skin Care to use your content on our behalf, for marketing purposes, without any expectation of further compensation or other renumeration if or once our collaboration ends.
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has endorsement rules in place for affiliate marketing. In short, they want you to disclose that you have a business relationship with us when you promote and post your code. You can read the full FTC rules about affiliate marketing here.
When posting or sharing your code, you should make it known to your readers and followers that you will receive compensation if they buy a product using your code. This declaration should be clear and conspicuous (and reiterated as needed). Again, you can read the FTC rules (and their quick FAQ) here.
We can end this relationship at any time, and so can you. This affiliate agreement has been designed to ensure the highest quality relationship between us. Hopefully we have demonstrated our obligations for you to become a highly prosperous Affiliate.
By clicking here, you are agreeing to the terms set forth in our Affiliate Program Agreement: